A Multi-Disciplinary Workshop for Providers
Chronic pelvic pain affects between 10%-20% of people and can have a significant impact on their quality of life. It can lead patients and partners to feel frustrated, hopeless and scared. And those feelings aren’t limited to clients! As a provider, you probably know the challenges associated with diagnosing and effectively managing pelvic pain cases. But you may feel unsure, unprepared or uneasy about addressing this issue with folks in your practice. After all, it requires a multi-faceted approach that goes beyond a single treatment method.
Truly, many providers struggle to navigate the complexities of pelvic pain due to its multidimensional nature. The lack of a holistic perspective often leads to incomplete assessments, suboptimal treatment outcomes, and frustrated patients.
Are you ready to take your practice to the next level and revolutionize your approach to pelvic pain?
Join us on September 16 for our exclusive workshop designed specifically for providers like you!
“Holistic Approaches to Pelvic Pain” is a multi-disciplinary workshop for providers intended to equip you with the knowledge, skills, and tools necessary to effectively address pelvic pain in your practice. Led by the diverse team of experts at RCSHC, this workshop will provide a comprehensive exploration of holistic approaches and collaborative strategies.
In this workshop you will…
- Gain insights from a multi-disciplinary team in the fields of sex therapy, physical therapy, sex coaching and acupuncture.
- Learn evidence-based assessment techniques to accurately diagnose and evaluate pelvic pain conditions.
- Explore integrative treatment modalities that encompass both physical and emotional aspects of pelvic pain.
- Engage in interactive case studies and problem-solving sessions to enhance your decision-making skills.
- Network and collaborate with like-minded providers, fostering a supportive community of holistic practitioners.
Meet the team:
– Rebecca Slape, PT, DPT of Rose City Pelvic Health
– Dr. Lee Hullender Rubin, DA[o]M, LAc, FAB[o]RM of Rosefinch Health
– Alana Ogilvie, LMFT, CST of Portland Sex Therapy
– Kristine D’Angelo, CSC of Do Your Sex Life a Favor
Attending this workshop will expand your understanding of this debilitating clinical issue and transform your approach to pelvic pain management. You’ll gain deeper insight into the multi-dimensional aspects of pelvic pain, enabling you to provide more comprehensive care for your patients.
Unlock the potential of holistic care and elevate your work with clients experiencing chronic pelvic pain. Join us for this transformative workshop where you’ll gain invaluable insights, forge meaningful connections, and revolutionize your practice through a more holistic approach to pelvic pain.
Date: Saturday, September 16 | 10:30am – 1:30pm
Location: Rose City Sexual Health Collective; 110 S Bancroft St. Suite B; Portland, OR 97239
For inquiries, contact us at email@example.com
This program meets the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for 2.5 AASECT CE Credits. These CE Credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification.
This workshop has been approved by NCCAOM for 2.5 PDAs (1.5 AOM-BIO and 1 PE-CW).