Were you unable to attend our Holistic Approaches to Pelvic Pain Workshop on September 16?
Want to know more about how to approach this complex issue in your own practice?
For folks that were unable to make our workshop we’re offering access to the recording of the workshop for a limited time only! Sign up here and we’ll send you a link to access.
The link will be live for two weeks and will be taken down on Sunday, October 1. Sadly, the first 10 min with the definition of pelvic pain and Dr. Slape’s first two slides were not recorded, meaning the recording begins with her explanation of the role of PFPT.
Please be advised that no continuing education credits or points will apply to your viewing of this recording.
“Holistic Approaches to Pelvic Pain” is a multi-disciplinary workshop for providers intended to equip you with the knowledge, skills, and tools necessary to effectively address pelvic pain in your practice. Led by the diverse team of experts at RCSHC, this workshop will provide a comprehensive exploration of holistic approaches and collaborative strategies.
In this workshop you will…
- Gain insights from a multi-disciplinary team in the fields of sex therapy, physical therapy, sex coaching and acupuncture.
- Learn evidence-based assessment techniques to accurately diagnose and evaluate pelvic pain conditions.
- Explore integrative treatment modalities that encompass both physical and emotional aspects of pelvic pain.
- Engage in interactive case studies and problem-solving sessions to enhance your decision-making skills.
- Network and collaborate with like-minded providers, fostering a supportive community of holistic practitioners.
Meet the team:
– Rebecca Slape, PT, DPT of Origin Physical Therapy
– Dr. Lee Hullender Rubin, DA[o]M, LAc, FAB[o]RM of Rosefinch Health
– Alana Ogilvie, LMFT, CST of Portland Sex Therapy
– Kristine D’Angelo, CSC of Do Your Sex Life a Favor